Tuesday, November 10, 2009


Posted: 08 Nov 2009 04:55 AM PST
[tweetmeme]
I`m sure you have already tried to upgrade your Zune HD with the 4.3 firmware, and I`m also sure that some of you succeed and someone don`t. For those who didn`t manage to install the new software, I will give you some tips:
1. First you should disconnect your phone from your computer and close the Zune software.
2. Then you to have to press and hold the POWER and MEDIA (side media control) buttons until your device require you to connect to your computer (Please connect to computer).
3.Then reconnect your device and open the Zune software.
4. When the program starts go up to the top to Settings, go over the left to Device and go to Player Update
5. After that you will get a message saying :“Your player is up to date” with version 4.1 or that it needs an update to version 4.3
6. If it does say you are up to date with version 4.1 you have to :
a. Go to start
b. Control Panel
c. Open up your settings and time for region
d. Then go to Change the country or region and change your country from USA to Canada
e. And finally hit Apply and then hit Ok.
7. This is it.
It`s a very simple procedure and it shouldn`t erase any content, but after the installation your sync relationship will be lost so you have to go in to “Device settings” and put that back on.
I hope you won`t have any problems, but I assure you that it worked at my device. Once again, make sure that everything’s alright before you start the procedure.
Zune HD
Zune HD

No comments:

Post a Comment