Friday, December 11, 2009

Google Chrome training aide and more ...

I just read a GREAT training aid on understanding hoy Google Chrome was developed and how it works, http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/. I suggest that EVERYONE browsing the web read this easy to understand, short Google Chrome training aide, http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/.

It was writen by a very talented genious who I read and enjoyed before. Now I will follow his BLOG 'Good Morning Comics' at http://scottmccloud.com/.

Another example of Scott McCloud's genius follows:


I Can't Stop Thinking

2000-2001
map

An online appendix to my 2000 book Reinventing Comics, "I Can't Stop Thinking" provided a forum for ongoing speculations about digital comics.

Click on any of the thumbnails [above] (or the links below) to open an episode in a new window.

          ICST #1: Intro to ICST and "The HTML Blues."
          ICST #2: "The 99.9% Solution" - Diversity Online.
          ICST #3: "10 Suggestions for First-Time WebComics Artists"
          ICST #4: "Follow that Trail!"
          ICST #5: "Coins of the Realm" Part One.
          ICST #6: "Coins of the Realm" Part Two.


This stuff is really OLD and in many cases, no longer relevant. If one year equals seven in "internet time," you're looking at a 56 year-old comic, so apply any ideas you find here with caution. Some were controversial too. #5 and #6nearly got me burned at the stake until I tried a micropayments system myself and failed a few years back, rendering me (mostly) harmless again.

No comments:

Post a Comment